Document Management and Scanning Solutions
We are Pearl Scan Solutions and we specialise in document management and document scanning. Our scanning bureau is based in Manchester offering scanning services nationwide including in London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool and more.
We excel in all aspects of document scanning, document management and data capture services and solutions. Whether you require documents scanned to CD or a more sophisticated document management software solution, we can help you find the right solution to fit your needs at a cost-effective price.
Our experienced staff understand that each client's needs are unique and we tailor your scanning or document management solution just for you. We have already helped thousands of organisations save financially as well as save space yearly by managing their documents digitally.
Cost Effective Document Scanning and Electronic Document Management Software
Pearl Scan Solutions is one of the most cost-effective and efficient document scanning companies and outsourcing bureaus in the UK. We are here for any office in need of assistance with document scanning and electronic archiving. Whether you use your documents on a daily basis or they are just gathering dust and taking up space, we have the resources to handle any type of document, data capture and conversion project for either one-off projects or an on-going service. We also offer the best advice on how digitising documents can help financially.
We offer everything from microfiche and microfilm scanning services through to complete electronic document management systems. We also offer a range of onsite services if you need the job completing onsite. We can offer help with any forms data capture projects, paperless office solutions plus a wide range of related web-based archiving and file hosting solutions.
Our purpose-built facilities allow us to offer a range of scanning services including: OCR scanning and OCR conversion, PDF searchable scanning, large format drawing scanning services as well as file storage or all kinds, plus dedicated document manager software such as our LazyWorks, LazyWeb and our Microsoft Sharepoint - ShareLive Systems.
Specialised Scan, Data Capture and Data Conversion Services
- Scanning Services
- OCR Scanning and Conversion to MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, CSV, HTML, Searchable PDF
- Microfilm and Microfiche Scanning (35mm and 16mm rolls and slides)
- Drawing / Plan Scanning
- Aperture Card Scanning
- Survey and Questionnaire Form Scanning
- Data Capture
- Data entry and Extraction
- CAD Conversion to DWG and DXF
Document Management Software
- Small Office in-house Scanning, Manager Systems and Paperless Office Solutions
- Online Document Handling System (Web Manager)Online Document Handling System (Web Manager)
- Medium Sized (Departmental) Scanning and Document Management System
- Halogen search and retrieval Document Handling Software
- Corporate Document Scanning and Document Handling Systems, Paperless Office Solutions
- Bespoke Database Management Systems (MS Access, SQL, Oracle and Java)
- Our Microsoft Sharepoint customised solutions known as ShareLive
- Bespoke Workflow Document Management
Inhouse Document Management Software Products: Your personal document manager
- Pearl Works (Document Manager Software, Paperless Office)
- Pearl Barcode (Document Scanning and Barcode Capture for Auto Indexing)
- Pearl Docs (Document Retrieval Software)Pearl Docs (Document Retrieval Software)
- ShareLive (Microsoft Sharepoint) - Online Document Management /hosting
- Pearl Integrate (Document Management Integration)
- LazyWorks (Local Document Management and distribution)
- Pearl OCR (Scan and OCR to Database)
- LazyWeb (Online Document retrieval)
What are the major advantages of archiving and having files scanned?
- Retrieve any file or page instantly using a simple keyword search
- Studies show admin staff use 30% of their time organising files, costing a third of their salary
- Create more space in your office by getting rid of filing cabinets and storage cupboards
- Help the environment by reducing costly paper flow in the office
- Offers a guaranteed return on investment and is considered a saving rather than a cost
- Already proven to give multiple long term benefits to steady, growing businesses
We carry out high profile document scanning and manager jobs throughout the UK collecting from all major cities: Document scanning Manchester, Document Management Manchester, London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Cheshire, Leeds, Nottingham and Document Management UK. Our main offices are based in Manchester, Birmingham and London.