In addition to scanning original documents to a digital format, we have the systems and highly specialized equipment to archive documents on microfilm, microfiche and aperture card.
Advantages of Microfilm
We capture images using specialised microfilm cameras by Agfa, Bell & Howell and Canon. This service not only provides a permanent backup facility, it is also accepted as a legal document format in a court of law. This allows the destruction of hard copy documents, thus creating space in your offices for more productive purposes.
Microfilm Storage, Secure Document Shredding
After transfering documents to microfilm, we provide secure storage of all kinds of documents for our customers. We also provide a secure shredding service for customers requiring disposal of confidential or unnecessary information.
Some of the benefits of implementing a document scanning system include:
- Reduced storage and retrieval requirements
- Reduced cost and time of copying/printing
- Faster, reliable and guaranteed access to information
- Dramatic reduction in administration cost
- Dramatic duction in miss-filing and 'lost' documents
- Improved quality, service, quick turn around for customer and security
- Stress free environment
To find out more about conversion from microfilm to electronic format click here
For further information on Pearl Scan's microfilming services, please contact us:
Tel: 0161 832 7991